Self Improvement Reviews
Self Improvement And Success
SELF IMPROVEMENT AND SUCCESS
Everything that happens to us happens in intent. And sometimes, one thing leads to likewise. Instead of locking yourself up in your cage of fears and crying over past heartaches, embarrassment and failures, treat them as your teachers and they will become your tools in both self improvement and success.
I remember watching Patch Adams – its my favorite movie, actually. Its one great film that will help you improve yourself. Hunter “patch” Adams is a medical student who failed to make it through the board exams. After months of offended in melancholy, depression and suicidal attempts – he decided to seek for medical attention and voluntarily well-known himself in a psychiatric ward. His months of stay in the hospital led him to meeting different kinds of people. Sick people in that matter. He met a catatonic, a mentally retarded, a schizophrenic and so on. Patch found ways of treating his own ailment and finally realized he has to get back on passage. He woke up one morning realizing that after all the failure and pains he has gone through, he still want to become the a doctor. He carries with himself a positive attitude that brought him self improvement and success. He didn’t only improved himself, but also the life of the people around him and the quality of life. Did he succeed? Needless to allege, he became the first damn doctor his rule has ever known.
So, when does self improvement become synonymous with success? Where do we start? Take these tips, friends…
* Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
* When you see hunks and models on TV, think more on self improvement, not self pitying. Self acceptance is not just about having nice slender legs, or prodigious abs. Concentrate on inner beauty.
* When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll discipline you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
* The globe is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t caress stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. There’s always a next time. Make rooms for self improvement.
* Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody - two - shoes in just a snap of a find. Self improvement is a one day at a time process.
* Self improvement results to inner stability, personality development and dig this …. SUCCESS. It comes from self confidence, self appreciation and self esteem.
* Set momentous and achievable goals. Self improvement doesn’t turn you to be the exact replica of Cameron Diaz or Ralph Fiennes. It hopes and aims to result to an improved and better YOU.
* Little things mean BIG to other people. Sometimes, we don’t realize that the little things that we do like a pat on the back, saying “hi” or “hello”, greeting someone “good day” or telling Mr. Smith something like “hey, I love your lock! ” are simple things that mean so much to other people. When we’re being appreciative about beautiful things around us and other people, we also become beautiful to them.
* When you’re willing to accept change and go through the process of self improvement, it doesn’t mean that everyone larger is. The world is a place where people of different values and attitude hang out. Sometimes, even if you think you and your best friend always like to do the same thing together at the same time, she would most likely decline an invitation for self improvement.
We should always flash on that there’s no such thing as ‘over night success’. Its always a wonderful feeling to hold on to the things that you already have now, realizing that those are just one of the things you once wished for. A very obliging quote says that “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. ” We are all here to learn our lessons. Our parents, break in teachers, friends, colleagues, officemates, neighbors… they are our teachers. When we open our doors for self improvement, we increase our chances to head to the road of success.
Share This With Your Friends
Develop Your Intuition
Herbal Supplements Is It Worth The Risk Yes
Your 7 Days Program To Stress Management
Reducing Stress Through Time Management
Dream Your Life
Four Tools To Help You Reclaim Your Time
Breaking The Bad Habit Of Alcoholism
Breaking The Bad Habit Of Being Physical & Emotionally Abusive
Site Directory Home
Site Directory Pages
Self Improvement And Adult Education
More Self Improvement Articles
Take Decision Live Your Own Life
... What is the guarantee that we would choose the right one along the way? Would you take any road, or just persist in where you are: in front of a crossroad? There are no guarantees. You do not really know where a road will lead you until you take it. There are no guarantees. This is one of the most important ...
Your 7 Days Program To Stress Management
... say there's more than one way to skin a cat. The same goes when you start tearing your hair out with all the frustration, suffering, anxiety, and yes, stress. It's a state of mental conditioning that is like taking that bitter pill down your throat, causing you to duck your sense of self, and worse your ...
Of The Good Use Of Relaxation
... of relaxation for some, but is not a recommended method by experts. When we watch TV we are bombarded with commercials, ads, sounds and images. So how do we achieve relaxation? If there are thousands of ways we can get stressed, one of them is not meeting deadlines, there are also many ways we can relax. ...
The Power Of Relationships
... party understands our needs and give us when we need it without asking for it is not a good practice. Respect is the key to relationship. In order to create a more effective relationship, parties should treat each other with respect. We can show respect just by listening to the other party and by trying ...